In case the world needs to know these things… I’m officially ready to see Halloween stuff… Everywhere. So, ok world, if you could get on that…
P, L & N 💘
hours minutes seconds
👻 Samhain / Halloween 🎃
If you’ve been here for any length of time you already know that I’m still a huge fan of Social D./Mike Ness. And, if you know know me, you’ll know that there hasn’t been one day in the past thirty years that I haven’t been planning for our inevitable Kidnapper/Victim life together.
We (The Dark Defender and myself) had our t-shirts for over a month before we realized – (he found out and told me… can’t leave that out!) – that Mike Ness is actually the big brain behind ‘Social Distancing Skelly‘! Dontcha just love ‘im?! You don’t have to be at my psychotic level of FanGirl to appreciate it.
I wonder how long it will be before he suggests we add masks to our tattoos!! 🤣
So… how’s your quarantine?
P, L & N 💋
The Dark Defender chimed in with his answer… “OMG, GET IT OFF ME!!” 😝
P, L & N 💋
REACTING TO BAD REVIEWS ~
Tips and Tricks from SG
You just read a very negative review of your work on a popular website – now what?
– First things first – react immediately.
– Drink. Heavily, if need be.
– Shop. Buying something expensive helps.
– Anonymously mail a dead fish to the reviewer who spoke such blasphemy against your book.
– Respond to their review, explaining why they are an ignorant douche-bag.
– Make them retract the review. Some ways include coercion, extortion, blackmail, kidnapping, and torture…
– Review them.
– Print out your bad reviews, then burn them. Or wallpaper your office – for motivation.
– Post reviewer’s address online, and encourage your fans to mail them …
THIS is how some horror authors handle bad reviews from worse reviewers…
Comment and tell us YOUR coping skills!
Borrowed from Ways Authors to Handle Bad Reviews Originally posted on INDIE AUTHOR NEWS 3/15/15
I’ve never done this before, but this post is dedicated to Sea Caummisar and [Her] My #1 Fan.
🎆 👻 Happy Anniversary with WordPress! 👻 🎆
Shadow Girl started with WordPress 5 years ago.
Thanks for flying with us. Keep up the good blogging