The struggle is real!
Because the struggle is real…
1. When you find yourself at a crossroads.
2. But then you realize, It’s a brand new book, and you’re reading it for the first time.
3. So instead, you take on the guilty pleasure of book sniffing.
4. And suddenly you remember… you haven’t taken off the price label!
5. And now you’re good to go, but you can’t find a comfortable enough position for reading.
6. When you finally find one, it’s in bed and this happens.
7. So you get really into the story and notice the new protagonist/love interest is a total dreamboat.
8. And then you feel so in sync with the author that you catch on the plot twists before they happen.
9. And all you want to do is finish the book that you start neglecting other responsibilities.
10. And everyone just keeps interrupting you…
View original post 255 more words