If you haven’t checked out HAPPSTERS yet, what are you waiting for? At the very least, check out this reblog – 9 Happy Facts That Will Make You Smile.
1. A group of unicorns is called a blessing. (Source)
2. The average person laughs 13 times a day. (Source)
3. Blind people smile even though they’ve never seen anyone smile before. Smiling is a natural human reaction. (Source)
4. If you walk and talk with someone, eventually you will synchronize your steps with each other. (Source)
5. People who laugh a lot are healthier than those who don’t. (Source)
6. In Korea, there is a cat cafe where you can get coffee and hang out with cats and kittens. (Source)
7. Otters hold hands when sleeping so they don’t drift away from each other. (Source)
8. The kingdom of Bhutan use ‘gross national happiness’ as a key national indicator. (Source)
9. 2013 is the first year since 1987 that has four different digits.
View original post 26 more words